Sudoku game Sudoku game

Hmmm. Lies. Bad..ish game. Su-cks

First, Su-Doku actually was a puzzle called Number Place, which originated in the Dell Puzzle book in the late 1970s. It wasn't very popular, but people still liked it. Honest. I think if you look in old dell puzzle books from 1979, you can see Number Place puzzles. So recently, not to long ago, (as of 2/6/06) some Japanese dude stole the puzzle and renamed it Su-Doku. (I'm not kidding. I reasearch this stuff)

And by the way, this is like almost impossible (it actually might be) , there could be a few more puzzles, the lines could be more accurate, and you could try using text boxes, and ACTIONSCRIPT to check the answers. This was a BORING waste of time, even though i am addicted to all forms of Number Place, or Su-Doku.

If anybody thinks i'm wrong, go look it up on google, or by the Su-Doku book by Will Shortz. In fact, type History of SuDoku in the main page of google, and press i'm feeling lucky.
Yes. In fact, do that.

Ohterwise, you are lies, this game sucks, and so do you. But you can improve. Unfortunately, i don't care. And if any su-doku fans want to vote 5 on this before checking it out, they are STUPID. bye.

L33T - English translator L33T - English translator

woah.

This can translate backwards too! OMG!
So cool.

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

hmm... this was weird

i liked the style alot, and the game was hard andd fun, but you could remove those awful white flashes, or make them dimmaer and smaller next time, if there even is one.

also, you could make clickable butoons, insetead of having to use the arrow keys all the time.

so, its an 8.

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Wow! what a great game!

tis be very awesome
keep it up!
:D

Digimaks responds:

lots of thanks!

Tectonic (Beta Version) Tectonic (Beta Version)

sucks. will give advice.

k, ur flash movie sucks. Whats the point of it? it lacks a point! Do you get to do anything, like defend from enemies? I think not. No point. it totally SUCKS! But i can give you advice! yay! :D

First off, make the fps somewhere along the lines of 24 or 31. be hardkore, cause that cursor is all choppy. And add a point, like having enemies attack after a time. And when you click on a land tile to modify it, it gets cut off. :( Improve dude. Its all hard to use. This is a nothing flash, but the music makes it a one! :D

You could improve so much. Take all the review's advice. Make the new flash ROCK! unlike this piece of sh!t. (no offense. sorry)
um...
YEAH. listen to the user's advice, dude. Thnx.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

I LOVE KATAMARI DAMACY!

this game is great! sound=AWESOME!
effects=AWESOME!
everything else=AWSOME x 2. lol
something you can improve on is drawing the katamari, maybe you can draw the pint-size prince rolling that katamari, and you could definantly try doing the game in iso view.

just in case you don't know what that is, isometric view is for games like
Traffic Control 3D on newgrounds. check it out.
check it out, and Make Katamary Flash v 2.0.!
Doing Great! :D

Foreverkul responds:

I'll probably stick with the overhead view because its the easieast to use with the camera. Thanks for all the support as well! :D

PongyFun PongyFun

Nice

Could use some sound

flashforbeginners:script flashforbeginners:script

This was only for flash 4.

This was only for flash 4.
What about flash MX, or flash 8?!?!?!?!?!?!
What about that?

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Good... I'll have to say.

Luksy should put the gane "the cheater" on too.
Or, a the Classroom 3, where the player can actually control how alex shoots someone.

I'd have to say, for a small, hard game, this is PRETTY good.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Pico has a gun.. of course he kicks ass...

..but why did you put him in? He's the easiest character, i mean, because he has a gun... does that even matter?
too easy.. hovever...
how on earth did you make the fight scene plz email me it. I promise I will never put it on the web, i will make it different. plz plz PLZ!
thanx